Puddle Splashers is an approved government fee reduction initiative centre so the fee reduction is reflected in the above costs. The fee reduction as of September 2023 is for all children in our programs.More information on the reduced rate will be given distributed during our first meeting with potential families. In the event of a fee increase Puddle Splashers will provide 2 months written notice.
All fees listed are for full time and part time care that we offer at Puddle Splashers. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Fees are due on the first of each month unless alternate arrangements have been made with the Director.
- You are required to pay the full months fees regardless if your child does not attend due to sickness or is away on holidays.
- Fees for kindergarten and up include one snack per day and one professional day per month. It also includes one early dismissal per month (ie, parent/teacher conferences & sports day).
- During any school holiday (Christmas break, spring break etc.), there will be an additional cost for all children in kindergarten up to and including Grade 7 which you will be notified of one month in advance.
- You will only pay for these extra days if your require the extra care.
- Puddle Splashers requires all families in our dayare and school age care to pay a $100 deposit to hold any childcare spot.
- This deposit is your guarantee we will not give your spot away for the month we have mutually agreed upon. Your deposit will be deducted from your 1st month's fees.
LATE FEE POLICY
Fees paid after the 5th of each month will be charged a $20 penalty.
It is the parent's responsibility to ensure all subsidy claims are current and up to date. You as the parent are also responsible for the parent portion, and this needs to be paid on the 1st of each month.