Please reach out to the Director, Shawna Harrison (604-291-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to add your child’s name to our wait-list for infant/toddler, daycare and out-of-school care programs.
- One month written notice is required from the 1st of th month that you will be withdrawing your child. IE: notice given May 1st for childcare ending May 31st.
- Failure to give 30 days notice for any reason will result in full payment of fees for the month.
- If there is any hardship, please contact the program Director.
- Without prejudice, a child may have to be withdrawn from any program operated by Puddle Splashers. Withdrawal will take place if the health and safety of the children is at jeopardy.
- If the child is not physically, emotionally, or developmentally ready for daycare withdrawal may occur. Withdrawal is at the discretion of the Director.
- No notice is required from Puddle Splashers for withdrawal and all tuition fee payments will be stopped with a refund when necessary.