Please print our Registration Package and fill it out and when you have completed it come and drop it off at our centre. It is also a good idea to schedule an appointment to meet with our Director and to get introduced to the staff and the centre.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and we will help the best way we can!
- One month written notice is required from the 1st of th month that you will be withdrawing your child. IE: notice given May 1st for childcare ending May 31st.
- Failure to give 30 days notice for any reason will result in full payment of fees for the month.
- If there is any hardship, please contact the program Director.
- Without prejudice, a child may have to be withdrawn from any program operated by Puddle Splashers. Withdrawal will take place if the health and safety of the children is at jeopardy.
- If the child is not physically, emotionally, or developmentally ready for daycare withdrawal may occur. Withdrawal is at the discretion of the Director.
- No notice is required from Puddle Splashers for withdrawal and all tuition fee payments will be stopped with a refund when necessary.